-- Politique --
Publié le 4/07/09 3:32 -- mis à jour le 00/00/00 00:00
The National Council of the Breton Party was held in Pontivy on Saturday, the 27th of June 2009. First, we took stock of the European elections, then we drew the perspectives for the regional elections. Our members are enthusiastic Our results are encouraging and many citizens trust in us. We are better organized and we get new memberships. We got the advantage of having highlighted the international dimension of Brittany in the last European elections. The Breton Party is independent of any Parisian headquarters, contrary to the other political parties. It gives us more reactivity and adaptability. Our freedom of action is immediate. Therefore, we are already preparing the regional elections.
Our assembly validated the making of an overture list, shared with other progressive political forces and Breton personalities. Moreover, this list will be the most credible one to defend the political freedom and the necessity for real financial capacities for Brittany. Many grassroots actors, in charge of associations, trade unions, firms, and councillors, in particular the mayor of smaller towns, do not feel represented in the quarrels of political apparatus. The field of enthusiasm is therefore broad for a real electoral success.
The Breton Party wishes to share the hope for a better organized, more dynamic Brittany, where the innovative initiatives of everyone can be taken into account. From this hope for a new Breton society we will propose a real project for Brittany, from Brest to Nantes, by highlightinh, amongst other things, the maritime and international dimension of Brittany. The Breton Party wishes to rely on the grassroots actors in order to make a Breton list, open and progressist. The Breton Party wishes to launch a dynamic of union to make a list at the heart of social, economic, ecological and cultural change, that the majority of Bretons demand today.
Emile Granville, spokesman of the Breton Party
- Élections régionales : positionnement de l'AFB-EKB par Alliance Fédéraliste Bretonne - Emglev Kevredel Breizh le 10/06/2021
- Elections régionales en Bretagne : grand débat lundi 7 juin sur Internet par La rédaction le 03/06/2021
- Élections régionales : la plus jeune tête de liste en Bretagne est d’Auray par Bretagne ma vie le 07/05/2021
- Langue bretonne : 10 questions aux candidat-e-s aux élections régionales 2021 par Rouedad ar brezhoneg le 06/05/2021
- Morbihan. Élections régionales : l’ancien député Philippe Noguès rejoint la liste de Daniel C par Bretagne ma vie le 20/04/2021
- Sondage controversé pour les élections régionales : qui manipule qui ? par Philippe Argouarch le 25/09/2020