Publié le 3/03/10 2:08 -- mis à jour le 00/00/00 00:00
The Celtic League General Secretary (GS), Rhisiart Tal-e-bot, has been interviewed in detail about the initiative that he and other parents have taken to establish a Cornish language preschool crèche.
The (video) interview can be accessed here:
It is hoped that as part of the development of the Cornish language preschool movement lessons can be learned from the experiences in other Celtic countries.
Rhisiart, originally from Wales, has strong links to those in the language movement there. In addition he hopes to visit Mannin in the near future where there have been tremendous strides in establishing nursery education through the Manx language over the past fifteen years.
Related article on Celtic News here:
J B Moffatt (Mr) Director of Information Celtic League
- The League: Campaigning for Cornwall par Celtic League le 29/07/2010
- Le Télégramme de Brest et les Cornouailles... d'outre Manche par OMEB le 10/06/2010
- Cornwall: League congratulate Cornwall on framework initiative par Celtic League le 10/06/2010
- Cornwall: National Trust campaign update par Celtic League le 10/06/2010
- BBC election bias concern par Celtic League le 13/04/2010
- Kernow: Funds for preschool donated par Celtic League le 12/04/2010
- Cornwall: Branch donation to preschool par Celtic League le 12/03/2010
- Kernow: EHRC Respond to League par Celtic League le 05/02/2010